All,
You're kids are so creative! And so interesting! The pictures this afternoon gave me new insight on LARPING. I now fully understand and appreciate the beautiful wizard combat world. If only I was on the field like S'Moores to take it all in.......and apparently conquer the Kingdom!!! I believe I will have to challenge her next year!
This afternoon is the "THINK TOGETHER" Groups. Here they have topics of interest and discuss them in their groups. The kids always seem to really enjoy sharing their opinions and ideas with their peer group. Along with guidance from staff to keep the conversations on task and appropriate.
And tonight.....
"It's the flicker of the campfire, warm and bright;
And the friends you like to be with......I'd be here all night;
A place where all men gather to meet friends of all kinds;
A place where all our troubles are always left behind......SO
Give me the light of the CAMPFIRE!!!
There is something about the campfire that eases the mind.....and it's hard not to forgot all ones troubles when the staff and camps keep you laughing with skits and songs.
After the campfire, they head to Movie Night number 2....with Men in Black II!
It's another late night for our Seniors, another late night for Neva, and another day down for Senior Week. Where did the time go????
The OMK Staff
Carol G
Amberlin, from the pics posted it looks as if you are having a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear everything tomorrow. We love and miss you!
ReplyDelete